Honeymoon Style

banner

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camouflage Wedding Theme, Camo Wedding

The camouflage wedding theme doesn't happen in
the big cities. Its a fad theme favored by hunters.
I originally believed it to be an off shoot of military
weddings, but I was corrected by a bride using this as
her theme. According to her, she and her fiance are
avid hunters and they decided to make it their wedding
theme.

To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any major
wedding gown companies making camouflage wedding dresses.
The camo wedding dresses are custom, but the wedding dress
with the green top is by Justin Alexander.
The bridesmaid dresses are by Mori Lee and Winnie Couture.

A word of caution: a bit of camo goes a long way and can
get too busy in your photographs.

Use solid colors that compliment the camouflage print or it
will get overwhelming. Use rust, orange, browns and olives
to compliment the camo.

The shoes are just amazing, LOVE THEM! The cute schnauzer
is the flower dog, wearing a camo outfit. OK, so I'm a
shoe freak who has a schnauzer, but I'd totally wear the shoes
with brown or olive to work.




1 comment:

  1. Camouflage Wedding Dresses
    I loved the 2nd green. I want that dress for every occasion! :) And the orange is so beautiful! Definitely two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete