Top bridesmaid trends for 2008:
- Tea length dresses
- Wear again dresses, dresses that can be worn to a dressy party after the wedding.
- Flowing chiffon skirts
- Bubble skirts
- Citrus and Caribbean colors
- Expresso and chocolate browns accented with bronze or soft gold
- Neutral taupes, ivories and champagne accented with colored sashes.
- PINK! Any shade from blush to hot sizzling pink.
- Different dresses from the same manufacturer in the same color so the maids can choose the style they feel fits and flatters them. And happy maids make a happy bride!
- Gold or silver strappy shoes that can be worn again.
- Sweep trains on the back of long formal maids dresses.
- Strapless still rules, halters are gaining.
- Chiffon, charmeuse and taffeta fabrics are gaining on satin.
- Softer hairstyles
- Crystal jewelry
- Spa day with the bride instead of a wild bachelorette party
Bet you didn't know that strapless dresses always comes with spaghetti straps that can either be sewn on or hooked onto the dress!