Honeymoon Style

banner

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wedding Invitations, All in One Pocket Folds, LOVE IT!!




I got a wedding invitation today that blew me away...and it takes a lot to blow me away with anything wedding related.   The invitation was from Wedding Paper Divas and it was in a pocket fold envelope. The invitation was showcased in the top and there were slots for the response card, reception card and map and lodging information.  It was packaged with a ribbon and a sticker with the bride and groom's names on it.  The presentation was so impressive and the idea of opening a folder with everything in one place was one of those head smacking "why didn't I think of that?" great ideas.  

I know where everything related to the wedding is instead of having pieces of it laid out on the dining room table.  Genius!  I can put the envelope it in the car with the map instead of looking for it when we go to the wedding.  

Here is the invitation I  received. The envelope was a champagne color that blended with the brides colors of burgundy and gold.  The ribbon was burgundy and the sticker was a cream or champagne color with burgundy lettering.  I would take a picture of it all together, but I wanted to respect their privacy, so this is the invitation and enclosures:  

No comments:

Post a Comment