Honeymoon Style

banner

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fab Wedding Cakes

Here are some fab wedding cakes that I love.  My faves are all over the map. So many choices......how does one decide? 

Wedding cakes used to be all white and layered in tiers. Your choice was how many tiers you wanted and choosing your cake topper.  It's so exciting to have choices!


Scroll down to the bottom for my number one fave!





Pink Cake Box Cake






Pink Cake Box Cake


Pink Cake Box Cake


Pink Cake Box Cake


Pink Cake Box Cake


Pink Cake Box Cake




Pink Cake Box Cake











My fave, and yes, this is a REAL wedding cake from the Pink Cake Box. It's so pretty, so unique! I love it with the fireplace and chandelier.  I love the colors.  Wouldn't this be a great cake for a bridesmaid lunch? 


1 comment: