Honeymoon Style

banner

Monday, April 8, 2019

The Nearly Naked Bride and Kick Ass Wedding Finds

This weekend I was blown away with some new wedding finds and ideas.  Living in Las Vegas and having worked at Las Vegas wedding chapels, I thought I saw it all, but then BAM!  Someone had a different idea.  Like yesterday, when I saw a bride with a blue bikini thong.  She wore a long blue wig and no top.  NO TOP! OMG!!  Her wig cascaded over her breasts.  I wish I could say she looked fabulous, but she didn't.  And it was her wedding!!  I wonder how many paramedics it took to revive their moms and grandmas.  
Photo from Pinterest UK


So here's some fun finds that won't send mom and grandma into cardiac arrest.



Design and print your own wedding invitations.

Evermine weddings is a family run printing company in Portland, Oregon that specializes in custom invitations. All their materials are sourced in the USA.   You design using their templates, they print.  But before they print, you are sent a preview for your approval and a designer will go over your invitation to make sure the wording and design are perfect. You can order samples and discounts and coupons are available on their site.  This site has one of the highest star satisfaction ratings so check it out. 
  
Evermine also prints labels for wine bottles, coasters, hang tags, wedding favor labels, save the date cards and just about anything you can print.  I love the idea it is a USA company using USA materials and run by a family.  

Rent monogram lighting, up lights and more for your reception and its affordable

Rent My Wedding is a company that rents reception uplights, monogram lights , backdrops, photo booths, special effects and linens.  The company was started by a bride who was trying to find brides who wanted to "share" these items in order to save money on her own wedding.  The response morphed into Rent My Wedding.  She has top ratings from WeddingWire and theKnot Best of Weddings. 

The company offers free shipping to you and back to the company.  Win,Win!  Shipping has gone up so much that including it in the product rental is time and money saving.

Monogram Light from Rent My Wedding

My friend used this company for her reception and the monogram light was mind blowing, it was the focal point as you entered the reception. Having seen so many weddings, I don't impress easily, but this time I did. I thought she'd spent hundreds, she didn't, she spent $99.00 and it included shipping.   

Are you looking for personalized wedding favors?

Check out MyWeddingFavors & More. There are so many favor choices in so many categories on this site that your eyes will cross looking at them.  Decisions, decisions. They also have prices in all budget, some so affordable, it will cost you less than DIY-ing your favors.  


How cute are these cowboy boot bubble favors at $6.29 for 24 favors?  That's less than 27 cents each and they are so perfect for a western themed wedding. 

I am crushing on some of the different bottle openers. You'll never find ANYTHING like them at Bed Bath & Beyond or Wayfair. (By the way, both are some of my fave shopping spots,)  I'm loving the bling opener because I love bling, the seahorse opener for a beach wedding or the antler opener for the hunter/ rustic wedding. And maybe 20 more for all sorts of reasons.  And I can use it over and over.

Now its time to take a deep breath and relax from all your wedding planning.   Namaste.   Have an amazing week!



No comments:

Post a Comment