Honeymoon Style

banner

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Luxe Wedding Invitations by William Arthur and Unique Moderately Priced Wedding Invitations




Are you the bride who demands the best?
Then we found a line of luxe wedding invitations
that will send you into shivers down
your spine!

Letterpress Collection by Wedding Paper Divas
Letterpress Wedding Invitations are created and
printed by fine stationer William Arthur on their
custom-milled white and ecru papers. They are of
substantial weight and creamy texture on their
signature paper. Their exquisite quality and fine
craftsmanship of their printing is combined with
Wedding Paper Divas contemporary, elegant designs.
They are just breathtaking and made for the
discriminating bride.

Take yourself out of the pack of wedding sameness
with these extraordinary invitations. These
invitations are SHOW STOPPERS!

If you are like me, only the best will do. I'm
the person who walks into any store and can sniff
out the most high quality expensive things. Then
I compare everything else to them, and nothing else
satisfies me. I've been that way all my life and
its a real pain.

For those of you with champagne tastes and beer
budgets, including me, Wedding Paper Divas
have the most amazing wedding stationery
and invitations on the market. I love, love them!
They don't look like the blah bland wedding
invitations you see everywhere. They are
affordable and they'll satisfy someone picky
like me. I've seen thousands of wedding
invitations, Wedding Paper Divas do it best.

Wedding Paper Divas have hard to find colors, like Tiffany Blue,
lime green, citrus yellow, passionate coral and a true claret wine,
lots of unique designs and quality. Here is a coupon
from their regular line. Just click below and prepare
to be dazzled with choices, colors and designs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete