Honeymoon Style

banner

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Positive Affirmations for the Bride






Positive affirmations are a way to use
positive thinking to your advantage to cause
positive changes in your life. What you think
is what you become. If you think negative
thoughts you will give off negative vibes.
When you think positive thoughts, you channel
the energy of the universe to bring about positive
and good into your life.

Since today is New Years Day, its time to wipe the
slate clean. Every bride needs to spend a few minutes
each day channeling good thoughts. Positive thoughts
are the backbone of success in life, happiness and
love.

Wedding planning is stressful. You can choose to have a
stress free wedding or you can be a Bridezilla. You
have the option to enjoy the planning process or
make mountains out of molehills. You can choose to
be happy with what you have or you can be jealous and
envious of others weddings. Its your choice.

Give the affirmations a try. Its better than alienating
your friends, family and taking medications. Put the
wedding into perspective and start affirming today!



I trust in my decisions.

I am loved.

I am open to love and give love in return.

I am deserving of a loving long term relationship.

My partner is loving and we are in loving,
peaceful relationship.

I can handle anything that comes my way.

If I make a mistake, I am able to learn from
it and forgive myself.

I am living a healthy lifestyle and it shows
on my face and body.

I will have a joyful wedding.

I am blessed with health, love and friends.

I love and accept myself the way I am.

I am unique, special and a good person who
accepts myself as such.

I challenge my mind and my body for my health.

I give love to my friends and get it back multiplied.

I believe in myself and my decisions.

I trust myself always.

I have unique talents.

I can handle whatever life puts in my way.

I can handle challenges and I can triumph over them.

I choose to stay calm under pressure.

I choose to be calm and let the stress leave
my body.

I have options.

I can create positive changes.

Today I choose to live in peaceful harmony with
the universe.

Today I will compromise when faced with disharmony.

Today I will accomplish tasks on my list.

Today I choose calm, peace and laughter.

Today I will be thankful for what I have.

Today I will count my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment