Honeymoon Style

banner

Monday, October 15, 2007

Such a Cool Photo Book

I spend my precious time at home avoiding my next door neighbor. She is an annoying trouble making religious zealot but then I'm sugarcoating. She watches us all the time. Trust me, I'm not that interesting. Apparently her Bible doesn't have the commandment: Thou Shall Not Watch Thy Neighbor With Binoculars.

Coffee in hand, I'm sneaking out to the back yard to compose my thoughts. And I hear Roooooooooosssssssssssssse. Good lord, save me.

She has a book in her hand. I figure I'm in for a lot of eye rolling and teeth gritting. You know what? She surprised me. The book was a book of family photos that was a gift from her kids for her birthday. It wasn't just any book, it was a professionally done book that told a story in words and pictures. And it blew me away!

It is from Picaboo.com and it can be used for a wedding album, as a wedding guest book, a gift from the wedding party, the proposal, the wedding showers, the bachelorette party. It looks easy to do online and the price is amazingly affordable. I've seen the quality, its a STEAL and makes an impressive gift. Another idea: this would make a great gift for your bridesmaids as a thank you for being in the wedding. Its a gift she's always going to cherish.

I'm going to give away gift cards to my brides as a thank you gift. Its such a unique gift and it sure beats what we've been giving away.

Its also going to be my Christmas gift of choice to family members. I am tired of beating my head against the wall looking for the perfect gift and overspending. I'm ordering these books!

I've scored a great coupon for you: Two books for the price of one. 8.5x11 custom photo book. Buy 1 get 1 free with coupon code: 1PB1GF-CB Its almost like stealing!




Picaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment