Honeymoon Style

banner

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mom Wants A Wife For Son For Christmas

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS … a WIFE for my SON," it begins.

Signed Christmas Mother-in Law, the ad continues:
"I'm sad that he's alone, a 37 year old handsome
Tampa professional …

"Help me find him a wife!"

According to the Tampa Tribune, this desperate
mother in law to be is running an ad in their
paper looking for a bride for her son.

"He's such a good boy," she says. "He's so
good hearted, so good looking. He's got a good job."

Jason, the prospective groom, is a software
marketing manager who was even the employee
of the month.

And he's good hearted, just as mom says.
He volunteers with a group that works with
teens with Down syndrome. The group takes them
to the movies, shopping and shows them how to
make change at the store.

"I don't have kids," he explains. "And that's
something I would like in the near future."

If you're interested, send a photograph and
information about yourself to:
Christmas Mother-in Law,
P.O. Box 11802, Blacksburg VA 24062.

I've got to hand it to her for her ingenuity.
Not many sons would be able to deal with
mom's matchmaking.

Kind of smacks of Mama's Boys on NBC. If you
get a chance, check out an episode. I went from
shock to disbelief in less than 60 seconds.
Its like watching a train wreck! I can't wait
for the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment