Honeymoon Style

banner

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Something Blue For Weddings

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue is the old saying that a bride should have on their wedding day.  When I got married my old was a necklace, my new was my dress, shoes, lingerie, my borrowed was my mothers wedding earrings and my something blue was my garter.   Today, your something blue can be anything from a crystal blue earring to a blue wedding gown!












Stunning, the base of the cake looks like chiffon flowers!



















From Dessy.com: LOVE LOVE LOVE this soft flowing chiffon maids gown.









Looking for wedding accessories or bespoke accessories from garters to hairpieces and everything in between?  Visit Weddingzilla on Etsy.  There is always something new, unique, trendy and they aren't your mother's wedding accessories. 








No comments:

Post a Comment